Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirocm phonewatch sensor disable

Options
  • 11-07-2013 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

hi there!

just wondering if anyone could help me with a code to disable one sensor i had on a window i removed from my house please?
    Eirocm wont do anything unless i have an engineer out and i cant afford that at the moment

thanks in advance
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

hi there!

just wondering if anyone could help me with a code to disable one sensor i had on a window i removed from my house please?
    Eirocm wont do anything unless i have an engineer out and i cant afford that at the moment

thanks in advance
    B

Can you describe the system you have ?

Why did you remove the sensor ?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Betsysquared

hi,

its eircom phonewatch wireless sytem installed in 2005, standard system i think?
    i removed the entire window to put double doors into the wall instead

i have sensors on each window and door downstairs and motion sensors in each room., i thought that eircom would have just switched off the sensor for me, but they wont

hi,

its eircom phonewatch wireless sytem installed in 2005, standard system i think?
    i removed the entire window to put double doors into the wall instead

i have sensors on each window and door downstairs and motion sensors in each room., i thought that eircom would have just switched off the sensor for me, but they wont

I'm guessing its a vibration sensor ?
    Would you not put it back on the double doors and simply change the sensors name ?

i suppose i could do that, i just wanted to stop the system constantly going off every three hours while all the work is being done at the house

Oh ok close back up the sensor with the battery in and it will be fine .

• Advertisement

thanks so much for the replies!

When you've done that press the status button , listen ,then the disarm button . If it says the sensor is open just ignore it and when you arm the system just bypass this sensor by
    Pressing "doors + windows "
    Enter your code
    Then it will say e.g Kitchen 'window open'
    Press "doors + windows "again and it will say e.g " sensor 3 kitchen window bypassed "doors and windows on "

Advertisement