Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Limerick... would like a kitten

• 11-07-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭

We'd give a kitten a good home... have nice little garden and live in a quiet safe and traffic free area... anyone have kittens they need a home for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

We'd give a kitten a good home... have nice little garden and live in a quiet safe and traffic free area... anyone have kittens they need a home for?

Contact <snip> or call Warren (manager) in maxi zoo to direct you/pass on details. We found a kitten in our garden and she was passed to <snip> for rehoming. They have quite a few I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

+1 for <snip>. You can find their details on Facebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭littlemisshobo

awesome thanks guys!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Was that "us" that got recommended, or d'other crowd? :D Either way it's a win win! :D

well I was looking at <snip>but I'll check out maxi zoo too! Keep everyone happy... if only my boyfriend would let me get two kittens!!

• Advertisement

good deals at Maxi Zoo... will defo check it out once we can get a kitty!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Please everybody, be aware that it's against the forum charter to name/recommend individual rescue groups on-thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Advertisement