Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meat & BBQ's

Options
  • 11-07-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to get meat for the BBQ (for around 10/15 persons), would like steaks, burgers etc. Wud i be best just going to Aldi, Lidl, Supervalu?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Supervalu have lots of stuff for €2 and €3 a go. Chicken wings for example are €2 and would contain probably 10 big ones in them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Dublin Meat Company do BBQ meat packs and specials all the time,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

I had a barbecue yesterday and I picked up all the stuff at Supervalu where they were selling four packs for €10. There was plenty of choice but typically each pack consisted of things like burgers (x4), large sausages (x approx 6-8), flavoured chicken drumsticks (x6), flavoured chicken wings (x approx 10) and several other choices as well. I also picked up a special offer four pack of sirloin steaks for €10 and ten chicken fillets which I marinated and grilled myself.
    They were really nice and tasty....

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Smurf2000

Mick Doyle's butchers in dun laoghaire shopping center have a deal at the mo.

NEW €20 PACK: 4 Marinaded Chicken Fillets + 8 Italian Meatballs + 8 BBQ Chicken Portions + 12 BBQ Chicken Wings + 4 Marinaded Pork Chops + 5 Chicken Grillstick

U can ask to be put on the text alert. Have yet to buy this pack as only received the text today but have bought 3 of the packs below in the last 2weeks. Very pleased with them.

BBQ MADNESS! 4 Chicken Fillets + 4 Pork Chops + 4 Jumbo Sausages + 4 Pork Ribs + 4 Beef Burgers + 5 Grill Sticks - ALL FOR €20. 4oz Fillet Steak €3.50 each

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

Had a bbq for 12 adults 4 kids today ... got 2 x €20 deals in Bresnans Butchers, Douglas.

€20 deal gets you:
    6 Burgers & Buns
    6 Big Sausages
    10 Chicken Roasties
    6 Grillsticks
    Coleslaw & Potato Salad

I always get the lamb grillsticks with mint & rosemary ... delicious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭davidlynchis

Meat outlet in the Omni shopping centre does great deals and the meat is top drawer! Do all my meat shopping there

Advertisement