Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Mount

Options
  • 11-07-2013 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a car mount for a HTC One that isn't suction cup, air vent or cigarette lighter based! Something i can just screw into the side by the passenger footwell...

Any idea where i'd find one?!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Yes.. but er... I can't remember where I bought it! :o Think I have the link on my home laptop though so will dig it out.

Have bought 2 from them and they just screw into the side of the dash - like you I hate the suction cup versions as they are needlessly bulky and drop off anyway after a while, and I broke an air vent at one stage trying to remove one of the other sort.

Found it.. :)

This is the one I bought - little more expensive than your standard holder but well worth it IMO. The adjustable size means it'll comfortably fit most current phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Thanks for that!!

Found what looks like the same mount listed under the HTC One section...

Kinda looks like it might cover the USB port of the phone though?!

Pacifico wrote: »
    Thanks for that!!

Found what looks like the same mount listed under the HTC One section...

Kinda looks like it might cover the USB port of the phone though?!

Never had any problems with mine I have to say. USB port is in the bottom centre and it has a cover on it as well. Using a Galaxy Note 2 though myself.

Advertisement