Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Diego to Tijuana Mexico.

Options
  • 11-07-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Quick question, travelling to San Diego CA, next month and want to take a day trip down to Mexico?
    Do I need any additional documents or will my passport/holiday documents suffice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

If you're on the Visa Waiver Program, all you need is your passport.

Also, I would advise to take some extra time and go south of Tijuana, maybe down to Rosarito (or even further south). It's a lot nicer and a bit safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The_Old_Grey Whistle_Thief

I went from L.A. to Tijuana in 2006 I think and, if I remember correctly, I didn't need anything special although we were with Americans but I doubt that would matter.

Also I've heard that it's quite bit more dangerous at the border these days so best be careful.

Advertisement