Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add-on year and fees

Options
  • 11-07-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭

Hey all just a couples of questions I have about IADT

1. Is is a private fee paying college or just a regular IT with regular fees?

2. If I was to do an add on year (level 8 having completed a 3 year level 7 course in DIT) what kind of fees would I be looking at? The student handbook is a little unclear, I would still be considered a "first time round" student right so the fee would be €2,250?

Cheers in advance for any answers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mullarkey

HI P.Walnuts

IADT is a publicly funded Institution and is included in the free Higher Education system. The costs are the same as all other colleges in Ireland.

You should contact the admissions office for more details on admissions@iadt.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

The fees are on the rise nationally so the fee for this coming academic year would be €2500 as opposed to this years €2250 , but yes, as long as you are eligible and accepted into an add on year, you would only be required to pay the €2500. You may also be eligible for a grant as long as you fall into the income brackets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Thanks for the replies!

Advertisement