Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frizzy Hair and exercise

• 11-07-2013 6:19pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I've got frizzy hair that was permanently straightened in October gone, and it's starting to finally grow out.

I find when I exercise that my hair turns into something like medusa, it goes everywhere with vast tendrils that take on a life of their own.

Any suggestions for any products I can use to calm it down pre-exercise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Sure if you're exercising you are bound to be sweaty and gross anyway, who cares what your hair looks like?

Tie it up in a ponytail, and smooth a blob of conditioner across it. I find that tames the frizz when it's humid.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

boogle wrote: »
    Sure if you're exercising you are bound to be sweaty and gross anyway, who cares what your hair looks like?

Tie it up in a ponytail, and smooth a blob of conditioner across it. I find that tames the frizz when it's humid.

I have very short hair, it's chin length at it's longest and shorter everywhere else.

So I start exercising with decent hair, then end up with a knotted mess at the end.

Advertisement