Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set Of Golf Clubs

Options
  • 11-07-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a set of cheap enough golf clubs, im not looking for a top class set on sale for around €300-400+, im looking around 150-200 mark and a fairly reliable set if it is possible, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=343

You might be better off asking in the golf forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Hococop wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a set of cheap enough golf clubs, im not looking for a top class set on sale for around €300-400+, im looking around 150-200 mark and a fairly reliable set if it is possible, thanks

Good starter sets for that price in Heaton sports section

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

I got a full set of Spaldings with bag on Amazon last autumn for around €150.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Hococop wrote: »
    Hi all,

Mcquirks are good to talk to and have sets for inlcuding a bag for €199 and up!

Graphite shafted driver and woods.
    Steel shafted irons and putter.
    7 way divider golf bag.

http://www.mcguirksgolf.com/spalding-tour-flite-package-set/spac0101pd.html

Advertisement