Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing on the blackwater

Options
  • 11-07-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Right, Need some info please folks.

I know feck all about fishing except for the fact that i find it relaxing all 5 times ive gone off with my rod and never caught a scrap.

Just wondering what the deal is with fishing with a spinner, do you need a licence for it?

I do know you need a licence for salmon but not for trout.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

Right, Need some info please folks.

I know feck all about fishing except for the fact that i find it relaxing all 5 times ive gone off with my rod and never caught a scrap.

Just wondering what the deal is with fishing with a spinner, do you need a licence for it?

I do know you need a licence for salmon but not for trout.

Cheers

You don't need a licence if your using a size 1 mepps but if you are using a flying c then that's another story I'm afraid
    Just watch where u are fishing nearly 99% of the blackwater is owned by someone and you won't be able to fish

Advertisement