Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring video from iMovie on iPhone 4s to PC

Options
  • 11-07-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to transfer video from iMovie on my iPhone 4s to my Windows XP PC but it does not seem to work.

Here's what I have tried so far:

1. I have saved to the camera roll on my phone. Then connected phone to PC via USB cable. I can see all my photos and videos. I drag the video onto my PC desktop. It starts to transfer. After a few minutes a quick time video icon appears on the desktop but the file size is 0 bytes. When I try to play it, nothing happens.

2. I have tried to save to itunes and get it onto the PC that way but I cannot locate it once I have saved to iTunes (although it appears to take up space on my phone and the only way I have found to remove it from my phone is to completely remove iMovie and then reinstall it).

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thank you so much,
    Warrior Monk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

How to transfer iMovie files from Mac to iPhone:
    First, Free Downlaod, install and Run Send iMovie to iPhone from Mac software, and connect your iPhone with Mac.
    then:
    Select an item in the iPhone list
    Click the Add Files to iPhone or Add Folder to iPhone on the top toolbar
    Locate the required iMovie files on the pop-up dialogbox and click Open button to transfer selected files to your iPhone
    Hope this help you!
    BTW,if you have others problems about your iPhone, go to the Aneesoft iPhone column to know more tips.

Advertisement