Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best prepay 3g data quality and speed... what network should I go for ?

Options
  • 11-07-2013 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭

So as the title says, where is best for data ?

I would like to be able to watch streaming videos when I'm not on wifi. Is there any prepay network I could rely on for this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sodabread

I've tried the 4 major networks. Here is my experience ( I live just outside the M50 Dublin).

In order of best to worst.

1.Meteor
    2.O2
    3.Vodafone
    4. Three

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

It really all depends which are masts are closer to you more often, as where you spend most of your time.

http://www.askcomreg.ie/mobile/mobile_sites%3B_base_stations_and_masts.36.LE.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

If you use alot of data then Three is by far the best as there is no limits on how much you can use unlike others who will limit you and charge for going over that limit.

Probably best to test out the Three network though like all networks there can be dead spots where it won't work at all.

Advertisement