Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed!

Options
  • 12-07-2013 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi hope im posting in the right spot!!...im new to this!! Im wondering can anyone suggest where i mite get a cheap bed even just a frame for a double bed...im not a fan of ikea stuff!!...it always breaks on me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Posh Boy

If you're quick there's a sale on at littlewoods (www.littlewoodsireland.ie) and they have free dlievery too. Plenty of additional discount codes available on this forum which probably will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Sandypants

Posh Boy wrote: »
    If you're quick there's a sale on at littlewoods (www.littlewoodsireland.ie) and they have free dlievery too. Plenty of additional discount codes available oon this forum which probably will work.

I had looked at the littlewoods page didnt kno bout the extra discounts and codes i'll look into it again thanx!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chelbi

Sandypants wrote: »
    I had looked at the littlewoods page didnt kno bout the extra discounts and codes i'll look into it again thanx!!

Try bigmicky.ie in Longford he has great stuff at reasonable prices

Advertisement