Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish tattoolaws??

Options
  • 12-07-2013 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

any info on these?my brother was drunk tonight and a parlor let a 17yr old(bros buddy) tattoo a dick up my brothers calve....has to be illegal??no paperwork signed but ive pics???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

It's basically anything goes in those type of resort studios to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I don't mean to sound blunt but basically it's your own brother's fault for being stupid.

Accountability is on him not the studio. Yeh over here no good studio in good conscience would tattoo a drunk person, but in holiday resorts that's how most these place make there money people being idiots when drunk.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

any info on these?my brother was drunk tonight and a parlor let a 17yr old(bros buddy) tattoo a dick up my brothers calve....has to be illegal??no paperwork signed but ive pics???

Your brothers an idiot for getting tattooed while drunk!

Sorry to laugh but I really want to see pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

He'll definitely win the next"you won't believe what I did" competition in the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

1. In Spain there is no specific regulation on tattoos/piercing practices.
    These practices are covered to some extend by the “Real Decreto
    414/1996” on sanitary products and accessories, which transponds the
    Council Directive 93/42/CEE.

According to the above, OP, your brother is shít outta luck.

Start looking into studios doing laser removal, or even talk to studios here in Ireland about doing a cover up tattoo once he's turned 18 (because no good studio in Ireland will tattoo anybody who is under 18).

And maybe tell him to stay the fcuk away from alcohol until he can control himself a bit better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    According to the above, OP, your brother is shít outta luck.

Start looking into studios doing laser removal, or even talk to studios here in Ireland about doing a cover up tattoo once he's turned 18 (because no good studio in Ireland will tattoo anybody who is under 18).

And maybe tell him to stay the fcuk away from alcohol until he can control himself a bit better.
    This may be the 1st time ever that the smaller the dick the better the outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Sorry man, as with a lot of countries there's no legislation for tattoos or piercings, it's just down to the morals and ethics of the artis/piercer. Unfortunately your brother came across a ballbag of a tattoo artist and has no fall back at all. The best thing that can come from this is that he learns a very harsh lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

He's 17, was drunk and decided hey I'll get a tattoo without even knowing the place.

On the sympathy scale from none to ****ing none, I rate mine at a high level of ****ing none

Advertisement