Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian Bargain Alerts

Options
  • 12-07-2013 9:27am

Think a thread for some Canadian bargain alerts would come in handy

I'll kick it off with the 50% off reebok.ca sale:

Mens

Womens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭pig88

grand job,bought a pair of runners last night fairly cheap,I will put some bargains up if i see any

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Persian, corner of E19th and Lonsdale, North Van - 7 lemons for a dollar.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lome

Hi I'm heading over to visit my sister in Toronto next week. Can you tell me what bargains I could get over there compared to here.
    What do you guys always bring back with you when coming home? Great thread btw

Marshalls is actually the same as TKmaxx so it has loads of designer stuff (clothes, homewares sports stuff, electronics) for around half price. At Marine Drive. Picked up some pioneer earbuds for half price there on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Marshalls & Winners are both owned by TJMAXX, the parent company of TKMAXX in Ireland.
    They are pretty similar, although Marshalls seemed to have more 'higher end' discounted clothes than Winners.
    They also operate Homesense, which sells discounted home furnishings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Good idea for a thread OP. I'll be keeping a close eye on this in the future. :)

This site: http://www.redflagdeals.com/

Find the forums (which are kinda like boards.ie, but not as good obviously...) and you'll find loads of deals!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

RBC giving iPad minis to new customers in exchange for 6 months free banking that they usually give to new members. http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/open-an-account/ipadmini/index-org.html

Advertisement