Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no upc or sky internet available

• 12-07-2013 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

live in an estate called the village just off drumcondra road.called the above providers,they can off the tv service but no broad band.can anyone enlighten me as to why they cant service this area.one more thing what are my options for interweb providers was thinking vodadone but havent hears much good.sorry for one paragraph and lack of capitals on a crappy mobile

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Have you contacted eircom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Try UTV internet, better than Eircom for speed and price..

Try UTV internet, better than Eircom for speed and price..

Are they still selling? I can't find a ROI website.

How are they better on speed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Vodafone selling 70mg BB, free calls Ireland/Uk

44.99 a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,310 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm pretty certain that UTV aren't going to be any better on speed than other DSL providers.

Colm - hit "switch to €" on their site, they appear unwilling to admit that its not the one country...

• Advertisement

Wouldn't have spotted that. What a rubbish site!
    They don't seem to be selling fibre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Not sure about Eircom,vodafone and magnet dont cover the area either.Its looking like the problem may be due to a previous tenant had an account there and hasnt closed/resolved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Wouldn't have spotted that. What a rubbish site!
    They don't seem to be selling fibre.

fibre power is being rolled out next month, I got a call from UTV last week asking if i wanted to upgrade to it for free...yes obviously! i only pay €35 pm and am with them 14 months...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Fibre prices on their website now btw.

€20 (60GB cap) / €25 (unlimited) for VDSL only (no calls). Bundles also available (or will be when they launch).

The €20 is much better value than Vodafone's equivalent offer (They charge €30 for a 20GB download limit!).

Advertisement