Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to Eircom

Options
  • 12-07-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

I registered to Switch to Eircom online, although my area is not fibre enabled yet, I still wish to avail of the current offers.
    I received an email when I registered on June 24th 2013.  The email said 
    "Thank you for choosing to return to Eircom, we are now processing your details. Your line return will take a minimum of 12/13 days."

I have not received any communication yet.  Is it possible for a representative from Eircom to contact me and I will provide my phone details etc. so you can follow up and see where my Switch request is.

Many Thanks.
    Damien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Dao wrote: »
    Hi,I registered to Switch to Eircom online, although my area is not fibre enabled yet, I still wish to avail of the current offers.I received an email when I registered on June 24th 2013. The email said "Thank you for choosing to return to Eircom, we are now processing your details. Your line return will take a minimum of 12/13 days."I have not received any communication yet. Is it possible for a representative from Eircom to contact me and I will provide my phone details etc. so you can follow up and see where my Switch request is.Many Thanks.Damien
    Hi damien,

Would you like to PM me your details and I will look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dao

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Dao wrote: »
    PM sent
    Hi Dao

As Treacy is not in Today would you like to PM me the details or has she already responded?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dao

Hi Dao

As Treacy is not in Today would you like to PM me the details or has she already responded?

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Al...is sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ok Dao

Glad to hear this,

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement