Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB student loan help

Options
  • 12-07-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I applied for a student loan about 4 weeks ago to pay off the AITI tax course fees which I'm currently in the middle of doing. Your man in the AIB branch said it could up to another week and a half to make a decision, which is ridiculous as I'm only looking for a small amount of money. I've gotten a student loan before with them and it did not take this long.

However, the reason I'm posting here is that I'm going to be away next Thursday for 12 days, and if they approve my loan when I'm not in the country, what will happen? Can my guarantor go up and sign for it in my absence? Will the loan be thrown out and will I have to reapply for one? Thanks!
    Tagged:

Advertisement