Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worlds dumbest use for a firearm?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

"only whites r racist" completely untrue as im slightly in a humorous way kinda like dis video :P

Im slightly tanned look spanish so i am told but have sum Irish accent off me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    oh dear...Well lets let another angry white Irish guy sum up the feelings of PC nes gone mad.

Be warned proably somebody will be offended...:rolleyes:

Irish Need Not Apply - was the sign that greeted Irish immigrants in some stores and places of employment in America, coming to escape problems like the starvation of the famine. (Signs were I'm told also used in London at an earlier time.) My family faced some tough discrimination in the late 1800s and early 20th century where they settled.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

EWQuinn wrote: »
    Irish Need Not Apply - was the sign that greeted Irish immigrants in some stores and places of employment in America, coming to escape problems like the starvation of the famine. (Signs were I'm told also used in London at an earlier time.) My family faced some tough discrimination in the late 1800s and early 20th century where they settled.

Uh huh..And your family wouldnt have been the exception either..Anyone coming off a coffin ship or thru Ellis Island would have been greeted with this as well.

Simple reason for this was the Irish started to dilute the work force on the Eastern seaboard cities.As there was appx one thousand per day coming into NYC..That's a serious amount of people in a city at the time of what...750K? in the 1840s.A cheap and desperate labour force is always going to cause problems for the indeginious pouplation. We have it here as well with mutterings about our EU east bloc workers...

We had it in the UK too for the same reasons,but then again IRL/UK haven't had a very easy relationship for the last 600 years give or take.:p

More to the point about that video clip and the DEA guy,is people play the race card for the most stupidest and trivial things and statements,usually to cover up a screw up on their part.

Anyways lets get back to dumb things to do with shootin irons before we go totally OT.:p

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

"Anyways lets get back to dumb things to do with shootin irons before we go totally OT."

Ok, you've probably seen this one, but its always worth a review. Wait till the end, and keep your head down....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnLue8vRYE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Seems we are on the subject...

This one has always astounded me on so many different levels, you have 3 blokes with firearms and at least 1 with a sidearm, all 3 bottle it and ones almost ends up dying on the side of a mountain.

You have 3 blokes right here who are totally unsuited to hunting Cape Buffalo, Asian Water Buffalo and Scrub Bulls and a few other species that if they scent you will hunt you down, and not just amble up like the pig in this clip, maybe these chaps should just stick to "Hunting" semi tame animals on Game Farms for their own safety.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

A good video about what NOT to do when hunting dangerous game, eg. Throwing your arm up in the air and running off when a cape buff decides he doesn't like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45LHAIds5n8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc

If you shoot steel targets, watch your range to the target. Never shoot at anything hard too close.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

The Aussie wrote: »
    Seems we are on the subject...

This one has always astounded me on so many different levels, you have 3 blokes with firearms and at least 1 with a sidearm, all 3 bottle it and ones almost ends up dying on the side of a mountain.

You have 3 blokes right here who are totally unsuited to hunting Cape Buffalo, Asian Water Buffalo and Scrub Bulls and a few other species that if they scent you will hunt you down, and not just amble up like the pig in this clip, maybe these chaps should just stick to "Hunting" semi tame animals on Game Farms for their own safety.

Some serious arc of fire issues there alright.

Advertisement