Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruelty free cosmetics in Cork?

Options
  • 12-07-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hiya :)
    my powder just fell from my hands breaking in a million pieces and I'd need something cruelty free to replace it.

I was using a CF brand bought back in Italy before I moved and I'm sure it isn't sold here.
    Does Lush sell powder or foundation? I would like to find something cheap because I don't use it very often, but if Lush or Mac are the only CF brands that's fine :)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Urban Decay is completely vegan and the quality is great, most of my makeup is UD.
    There's a counter for it in debenhams, I think is is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,028 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Body shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Armaiti

Thank you! I think I never even entered Debenhams, I'll give it a try :D!

... and body shop too, I always buys my shampoo and conditioner there and didn't think of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Quay Co-op, Natural Choice (upstairs in Paul Street Shopping Centre) or any other healthfood shops around the city.

They all sell cosmetics.

Tesco's own-brand in-house brands of cosmetics and household products are also cruelty free AFAIK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Am I alone in thinking that urban decay is the most pretentious, stupid brand name on the planet? Perhaps it's just me, but that's what I think every time I pass through Debenhams in Mahon. Makes me want to punch a teenager. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement