Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help finding particular juice

Options
  • 12-07-2013 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm looking for a stockist of a particular eliquid - Easy Strawberry Mint. I used to buy it from a company in the Netherlands, but they have changed hands and in between 18e shipping, paypal fees etc and an impossible check-out process, I have given up using them.

I can find strawberry mint on a couple of sites, but only in 12mg - I need 6mg (or lower, not fussed)

I have, in the past, tried mixing strawberry and mint but it's just not the same. I'd switch brands if needed.

Can anyone help? I've been googling but not coming up with anything!

PS - this is my first post here but I gave up smoking last September, bought a PV and have honestly not touched a cigarette since...from 25 or so a day. I have to say though, despite only lurking, this is where I got most of my info - so thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

This is very nice but has some rasberries in it too :D

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/vampkiss.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Oh we have a lurker lads!!!!

Someone get him some of that fine strawberry mint juice we keep out the back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

if it was the 'own brand' Easy liquid it was dekang or hangsen re-packaged. the own brand stuff i bought from them when i started out was, anyway. they had two levels - the 'premium' was hangsen. a few irish vendors sell hangsen, not sure who though - bargainvapour, thebestshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TX114

Thanks to you all! !

Bestshop have Strawberry mint which I have a vague recollection of buying before so I'm going to buy some 11mg and some 0mg and mix them together to get a lighter blend.
    Artyeva I think you're right about it being a repackaged brand, I don't know which one though either. I bought 80 bottles at the time and didn't really think about what would happen when it ran out.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

TX114 wrote: »
    bottles

Holy moly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Holy moly indeed.

You must have REALLY liked that juice.

I thought I was being a bit OTT ordering 100ml of vanilla custard!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I know! That's dedication. I'm lazy about DIY so I only ever have 3-4 flavours on the go for a month at a time. TX114 makes me feel adventurous.

Thank YOU TX114.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TX114

Oh haha!! Ok, in my defence, there are 2 of us using it, and it just seems to be what we gravitate towards. We have other ones which I buy after looking through websites, and we use intermittently but this is the one that's always on the go. Additionally, I'm terrible for losing then so have little stashes wherever I go.

Advertisement