Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somebody having a Line 6 HD500 in Dublin to reset my Variax!

• 12-07-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I recently had some trouble with my line 6 Variax guitar that completly stopped making any sound.
    Checking blogs and support pages I understood the first thing to do is to try resetting the guitar to factory by plugin it to an HD500 and of course I only have an HD300.. :(
    None of the shops in town sells Line 6 anymore due to the increase in price for their product so none can do anything to help me out apparently.
    So I thought trying here to see if anybody having an HD500 could help me resetting that guitar in exchange of couple of pints? :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

i thought the purpose of the pedalboard was to connect the guitar to your pc/mac where you could update the variax using line6 monkey? can you not do this using the 300?

Advertisement