Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get the flags up

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Cork would have won if they had 15 on the pitch

Please stop embarrassing us and take your beating fella!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Cork would have won if they had 15 on the pitch

Should have thought of that before ya go belting fellas on the back on the back of the head with a hurley :)

Fantastic performance out of our boys can't stop smiling all day LIMERICK!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭lukin

Corkman here. Wouldn't agree at all that the sending off cost us the game. If we lost by a point or two I might agree.Limerick were by far the better team, no excuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Brill video of Limerick last night at half 3 :)

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151708730328550" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

panda100 wrote: »
    Brill video of Limerick last night at half 3 :)

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151708730328550" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I really wanted to go out for that last night but was starting a new job this morning so I stayed in. Probably a very wise decision out of me or I'd still be job hunting. Roll on croker!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

jomoloney wrote: »
    i was mostly on bye roads along the LK/TS border into WD and south LK/C

Football country in other words. I didn't see too many flags up in Abbeyfeale either last week. But then again I never would expect it being so far removed from hurling territory.

Advertisement