Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone playing Quake Live?

Options
  • 12-07-2013 6:27pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

What's the Irish Quake Live scene like? I used to be pretty big into Q3, ET and RtCW many moons ago. I'm slowly getting back into things with Quake Live. It'd be cool to play some TDM/CTF/CA some time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭c0rn3y

Hey there.

Its the same for me, I used to ONLY play quake back in the days and have slowly been trying it again. Would be very cool to get some irish players together for some gaming =)

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

c0rn3y wrote: »
    Hey there.

Its the same for me, I used to ONLY play quake back in the days and have slowly been trying it again. Would be very cool to get some irish players together for some gaming =)

I never really played when q3 came out (was still on dial up) but I play ql regularly
    I only play ca though . add me if u like

http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/summary/MonoEnojado

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I have been away from QL for 3+ months but I keep myself updated with news duel matches and news.

I heard about the news about the load outs? What the hell

Advertisement