Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy ... Leixlip or Maynooth

Options
  • 12-07-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I am looking to buy a 2 bedroom investment apartment

Im looking at Louisa Park in Leixlip and Donadea House in Maynooth.

What are local thoughts on these 2 complexes. How easy are they to rent out ? What rent can we expect to receive ?

Thanks

Evan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭2011abc

Leixlip rsident here so gonna bat for my team .Surely Intel and HP make it a no brainer?Louisa Park seems like not a bad spot .VERY near train ,quiet enough(?) Dont know other place despite having more than a passing knowledge of Maynooth .

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

We rented in Louisa park and water poured out of the walls in the stairwells. It's built on a piece of land that regularly flooded

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would think Maynooth is a no brainer:)
    Plenty of students and staff in the Uni,Intel only down the road.
    A few people had told me recently there is a shortage of family home to rent here too.

Advertisement