Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF4 Tournament at LAN Bash Summer

Options
  • 12-07-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi all

There will be a SSF4 Tournament at the next Lan Bash, we are getting 16 monitors and Xbox's for the event( We are also doing a large Black Ops 2 tournament at our event). So since i have this many console's i decided to pop over to here to see if there would be a interest in this event.

Also we have upgraded our two lines to eFibre so we be broadcasting the LAN event live this time.

Just wondering if there is any interest here.

Regards
    Theo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

TheoBane wrote: »
    Hi all

There will be a SSF4 Tournament at the next Lan Bash, we are getting 16 monitors and Xbox's for the event( We are also doing a large Black Ops 2 tournament at our event). So since i have this many console's i decided to pop over to here to see if there would be a interest in this event.

Also we have upgraded our two lines to eFibre so we be broadcasting the LAN event live this time.

Just wondering if there is any interest here.

Regards
    Theo

I'm sure loads of Dublin AE players would love to attend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Sounds biblical

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

Indeed, we are expecting around 22 teams for the Black Ops 2 tournament which will be held most likely on the Saturday of the event. Which gives us from 12 noon on Friday till Saturday morning. We are planning to provide everything( beside's the controllers as you guy's have some kick ass one's of your own.

We learned a lot from the last event we did with you guy's so we are going to do one up from it

Will post more info soon

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

when

30th/31st of August is the event and the tournament would most likely be on the friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

Where?

At the Overclocker Cafe in Ballyfermot,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

How?

Advertisement