Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely expensive quote

Options
  • 12-07-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi

I'm a new learner driver, my provisional license with 2 years. I was just wondering why your online quoting system is so extortionately high? The quote I've gotten is over €4000 compared to a quote I've gotten from Asgard for €1750. It seems like your company only wants you when you have experience but realistically no young driver will ever join you when they have experience as your business idea is terribly prejudice against them before this?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

HiI'm a new learner driver, my provisional license with 2 years. I was just wondering why your online quoting system is so extortionately high? The quote I've gotten is over €4000 compared to a quote I've gotten from Asgard for €1750. It seems like your company only wants you when you have experience but realistically no young driver will ever join you when they have experience as your business idea is terribly prejudice against them before this?
    Hi HelpImAlive

We regret you are disappointed with the price offered for your car insurance.
    Any quotation we offer is based on a number of risk factors entered at the time of quotation, including the car details, driver details, driving experience, address, driving convictions/claims etc. While we are not competitive on this occasion, our pricing is constantly under review so we would encourage you to contact us again at your next renewal. If you give us a call on 1890 89 1890 we will be happy to look at your quote.

Regards
    Seán

Advertisement