Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battle field 3

Options
  • 12-07-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

i bought battle field 3 for my son and it keeps saying player is too young no matter what i do . any help would be appreacited please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

deise48 wrote: »
    i bought battle field 3 for my son and it keeps saying player is too young no matter what i do . any help would be appreacited please

Had to do this last week for one of our lads

The solution to this problem is not obvious, but thankfully it will be easy, all you need is a few minutes and a PC:

1. Setup an EA/Origin account if you don't already have one
    2. Download the Origin Client (do this even if you don't PC Game!)
    3. Logon to the origin client with the account you setup.
    4. Click on the Friends button on the upper right hand side of the client window
    5. Click on Add Friend or the small button at the bottom right of the pane that has the person icon with a + sign next to it
    6. On the left side of the screen under Import Friends there is an Xbox Live emblem, click connect
    7. Enter your Xbox Live/Windows Live information and Sign In

At this point your Xbox Live Gamertag should be linked to your EA/Origin Account. You can also add any Xbox friends who also use Origin from here. It took me awhile to figure that out, but it should work for you - had the same issue on my Son's Xbox Live Account and NFS:HP, the above steps are the solution I developed to resolve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

Not sure of recent times, But EA had an age restriction in place. Not sure if it was 13 or 16. Quite a while since I had this issue with my son, So not sure if it is still the same.

EA support are pretty good at offering help.

Advertisement