Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switch my electricity provider?

Options
  • 12-07-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am currently with Bord Gais with my electricity, and looking to reduce my bill, does anyone know which company is cheaper in this market? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

J.W.LO wrote: »
    I am currently with Bord Gais with my electricity, and looking to reduce my bill, does anyone know which company is cheaper in this market? Thanks
    http://www.bonkers.ie/compare-gas-electricity-prices/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi J.W.LO,

As pointed out by finnteme, bonkers.ie is a great resource for comparing the prices of various utilities, including energy.

At the moment you can save up to 10% on electricity and gas with Electric Ireland, and in addition, you get €20 extra off your bill if you switch both online.

If that sounds good to you, just click here for more information, or if you like we can arrange for a member of our team to give you a call.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 4 J.W.LO

Hi J.W.LO,

As pointed out by finnteme, bonkers.ie is a great resource for comparing the prices of various utilities, including energy.

At the moment you can save up to 10% on electricity and gas with Electric Ireland, and in addition, you get €20 extra off your bill if you switch both online.

If that sounds good to you, just click here for more information, or if you like we can arrange for a member of our team to give you a call.

Regards,
    David
    Thanks David, i would like to talk someone before doing switch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi J.W.LO,

If you private message me your name and telephone number, I can arrange a callback for you from Sales.

Regards,
    Una

Hi J.W.L.O.

If you private message me your name and telephone number, I can arrange a callback for you from Sales.

Regards,
    Una
    how do I private message and name? I am only new here

• Advertisement

J.W.LO wrote: »
    how do I private message and name? I am only new here
    Can you send me a private message? then I can reply, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again J.W.LO,

Just to confirm that your message was received and your details have been passed to Sales for a callback.

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland. :)

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement