Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Job: Need Help

Options
  • 13-07-2013 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I got a new job two weeks ago as a waitress in a restaurant. They called me and asked me if I could be there in half an hour because they can't find anyone else. At the end they said I'm working part time and told me to give them my ppsn. Then they told me to come back on wednesday and sunday. On Sunday I asked them what days I am working next week and the guy told me they will call me. However it's friday now and they still haven't called? Is that normal?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

I'd say keep looking for a job...... they'll only call you when stuck. You don't really have a job there

• Registered Users Posts: 9 blondie9534

The weird thing is that they gave me a shirt with the logo of the restaurant to wear to work, they already paid me for two of the three days and gave me training. So I don't know if I should call them or wait for them to call me? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

Call them, whats the worst thats going to happen?

Advertisement