Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walking

• 13-07-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, my aunt isn't well at the moment & has 2 dogs , they could do with some company & need walking , I know there's a few dog walking companies, does any1 know what kind of price she could expect to pay & could you recommend one of these companies ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sk8rchic

I find most of them charge between €10 - €20, depending on area and time of day etc. I hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Indiansun

She's rathfarnham way , I'm west dublin so bit of hassle for me getting over after work 2 help her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Indiansun wrote: »
    She's rathfarnham way , I'm west dublin so bit of hassle for me getting over after work 2 help her

DSPCA do daycare so that might be an idea if somebody could get them there - the had an offer on FB earlier with 50% off .

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fitzg

pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement