Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FINALLY GOT A JOB!!

Options
  • 13-07-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I now work in super valu. Stackig shelves.

Started today and loved it but find stacking shelves boring, anyone who has worked on tills what's it like?

I opened up an account with AIB today and dont have my card as have to wait 5-6 days. What information do I have to give to my employer so she can pay me before receiving my card??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭wiz569

I now work in super valu. Stackig shelves.

Started today and loved it but find stacking shelves boring, anyone who has worked on tills what's it like?

I opened up an account with AIB today and dont have my card as have to wait 5-6 days. What information do I have to give to my employer so she can pay me before receiving my card??

Thanks

First of all, congratulations on the job and good to hear you enjoyed it :)

You will need to give your employer your bank account number and sort code so they can deposit your wages into your account

Advertisement