Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Major Politics

Options
  • 13-07-2013 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I was wondering what have peoples experience been of doing politics as a single major...I have applied to do and heard nothing back form them and registration is soon...starting to worry about my decision

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 foireannj

To be honest I thought they'd gotten rid of it as a single subject major. As far as I'm aware the available combinations are 'politics as a major with a minor subject, as a joint major with another subject, or as a minor.'

Most people tend to combine politics with at least a minor. Which makes sense because even if the department allows you to do it as a single major, you will have zero choice in modules because they don't provide enough modules to give you options. Plus it gives you a bit of variety to have a minor of some sort.

If you still have heard from them you have contact the department directly at spire@ucd.ie

Advertisement