Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will this heat wave last much longer?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Looks like the warm spell has continued for 1 more day at least, feeling very warm and muggy, hazy sun 23c at casement.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

can the rain in Clare hold off till the outside of my house is painted and dried please ?

mostly overcast but warm... few dark clouds earlier but nothing much the way of rain came off them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Today is so sticky and humid here in Birr. It was hotter the last few weeks but today is just so heavy that it makes for a very sweaty office in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 craic34

well, from my point of view, no complaints at all... first proper summer in 7 years time, we all miss it when winter is arriving again

Dissenting voice here but I'm enjoying the cooler weather - able to exercise during the day again, and no need to remember to apply suncream before leaving the house!

you should put some on anyway, especially your face, it will thank you in twenty years time :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

It is a lot cooler this morning. Overcast, nice breeze; no sweats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Jake1 wrote: »
    you should put some on anyway, especially your face, it will thank you in twenty years time :)

Because of the chance of sun or just wear suncream every day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

It is a lot cooler this morning. Overcast, nice breeze; no sweats.

97% humidity in Arklow and no breeze
    Same island different weather.

air temp 17c,dp 16c :eek:
    overnight low here just 15.8c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

Ok so it's raining now, when can we start a new thread "when will the fine weather return".

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

amber2 wrote: »
    Ok so it's raining now, when can we start a new thread "when will the fine weather return".

Where bouts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

adamshred wrote: »
    Where bouts?

Cork, not all its cracked up to be, bring back the heatwave.

It's still very warm tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

9 mm of rain in a really heavy shower. The "drought" is over :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Still holding on to some blue sky and sun here in north meath :cool:.

No sign of rain yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I know its due to rain in Dublin today but as of now, Dublin has gone 21 days without rain,who would have thought it back in May.
    Even if it is a washout now until September I am happy with the summer as we have had two decent spells of fine weather 1-10 June and 3-23 July. We have not had anything like those spells in 07,08,09,10,11 & 12 and you never know we may have one more spell in August:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Tá sé ag cur báistí anois anseo i dTiobraid Árann Thuaidh....
    Tis raining now here in North Tipperary....

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭weatherfiend

21.7 degrees here in sandyford. Sun trying to peep through and there is still great heat there. Wind a little cooler but I'm still in my t-shirt (which says a lot believe me!!). I think it's been a great summer so far and anything extra will be an added bonus - although 2 weeks hols in Wexford from Friday so hopefully the bonus will come as MT hints this morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

The rain is absolutely bucketing down now in Athlone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

And were Done here as is our lovely period of warm weather

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement