Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cava reopening Late Aug/Early September on Middle street!

Options
  • 13-07-2013 3:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

So Cava announced that they were re-opening at the end of August / start of september in a new unit on middle street on their facebook today (Friday July 12th).

They are inviting applications for Chefs and front of house staff of all grades and experience. Might we worth a try for a few people here.

I'm delighted that JP and Drigin are relaunching Cava and cannot wait to get a big plate of Paella and a big glass of wine when they reopen.

Galway's food scene has missed Cava a lot.

From their official Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/CavaTapasBar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Could be in the former 'Gourmet Burger' unit next to Then Dail, saw it being ripped out yesterday, only other option would be the former 'JD Kitchen' unit down by Milanos.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

It will be in Scottys old premises on Middle Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Seaneh wrote: »
    So Cava announced that they were re-opening at the end of August / start of september in a new unit on middle street on their facebook today (Friday August 12th).

Man, I knew you were good, didn't realise you could time-travel though!

Delighted to hear about Cava, though ... closer to my house means less distance to stumble home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭anamara86

Really hope this is true, love Cava especially their soup and sandwich special at lunch time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

anamara86 wrote: »
    Really hope this is true, love Cava especially their soup and sandwich special at lunch time

Of course its true, why would they announce it otherwise?

Great to have them back anyway, and far closer to my door to make takeaway even more tempting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

:D great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

It will be in Scottys old premises on Middle Street.

this the place beside The Dáil right? great to see Cava going in there, it's been empty for a good while. the place is tight enough on seating space as far as I can recall so will prices have to be higher to make up for less people? just wondering how they're adding this up.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

jkforde wrote: »
    the place is tight enough on seating space as far as I can recall so will prices have to be higher to make up for less people? just wondering how they're adding this up.

Rent will probably be less.
    They also have seating downstairs I think.
    Why do prices have to be higher? 1 they don't have to aim for the same profit as in previos location and they should have less staff, food costs (if have less seating)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Moving into where Mustard was...

7DPu7K.png

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gosh_idiots

I know it's been awhile for this post but just stumbled across it. They've moved their soup and sandwich deal down to Eat at Massimo. Chicken sandwich is soooooooo good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement