Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fly rod broken

Options
  • 13-07-2013 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if it is possible t get a fly rod repaired in Dublin? It's a 3 piece 11 foot daiwa carbon rod that has snapped about 3 inches above the cork handle! Please, I'm close to tears here!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Anybody know if it is possible t get a fly rod repaired in Dublin? It's a 3 piece 11 foot daiwa carbon rod that has snapped about 3 inches above the cork handle! Please, I'm close to tears here!!!

Don't know about Dublin but if you can't find someone there is a fella called Peter Horne in blarney co cork that repairs rods I will get his number if you need it

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Thanks realrebel, I may need it as all I can find is DIY kits and I don't want to go down that route!!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Thanks realrebel, I may need it as all I can find is DIY kits and I don't want to go down that route!!

No problem at all give him a ring he might know somebody in Dublin himself 021 4385072

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

The best man for the likes of this is Rob Milburn working at John Norris of Penrith in Cumbria. Excellent service.

Advertisement