Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Burnet

Options
  • 13-07-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to find ant phone number for Derek Burnet in Kenagh, Ballymahon. Does anyone know the number ? Also is it a shop or a shed at the back of the house sort of set up ? I'm looking for an Anshutz 22lr any good stockists about?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

I think you mean Dave Mullivihill in Ballymahan, i just got a left hand cz 452 of him and he has a great selection of rifles and shotguns so he might just have a rifle thats for you. I will pm u his moble no. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

I think you mean Dave Mullivihill in Ballymahan, i just got a left hand cz 452 of him and he has a great selection of rifles and shotguns so he might just have a rifle thats for you. I will pm u his moble no. :)

Thanks for this, but I know Dave Mulvihill, But this fella Derek Burnet has a place in Kenagh. He recently came 10th in some clay comp in Cyprus. He has a shop in Kenagh but can't even find his phone number.

On a different topic do you know how much membership is for Lough Bo?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

rsole1 wrote: »
    Thanks for this, but I know Dave Mulvihill, But this fella Derek Burnet has a place in Kenagh. He recently came 10th in some clay comp in Cyprus. He has a shop in Kenagh but can't even find his phone number.
    I've never seen his number listed either, but I'm pretty sure he deals mostly in shotgun stuff, I remember seeing an ad in print a while back.

Also, it wasn't so much "some clay comp" as it was the ISSF shotgun world cup and "this fella" has a bit of a history of doing that kind of thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 averagefox

i cant see derek stocking much rifles but maybe he does, there is an ad for him every month in the digest! you should try the guy in athlone if derek cant help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I checked, he doesn't sell rifles, only perazzi shotguns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Sparks wrote: »
    I've never seen his number listed either, but I'm pretty sure he deals mostly in shotgun stuff, I remember seeing an ad in print a while back.

Also, it wasn't so much "some clay comp" as it was the ISSF shotgun world cup and "this fella" has a bit of a history of doing that kind of thing :pac:

Yes you're right it was a mighty comp, didn't mean to belittle his achievement.

Advertisement