Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pilot studies carlow it

• 13-07-2013 11:27am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 27

I am wondering if there is anyone who has done, is doing or has heard anything about the pilot studies course.

On paper it seems like a perfect choice for aspiring pilots but I would greatly appriciate some insiders knowledge on the course to see if its actually worth it

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Having seen this link on the college website: Pilot Studies, it appears that the course is not going ahead as planned this year, but they have listed some courses that will be similar enough in content and could lead down the same path to eventually becoming a pilot.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Has it been put off again this year? It was put off last year because most applicants didn't realise you've to pay a lot of money to do it (84,950 over three years)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Yes I believe it has been put off for another year .. They hardly thought they'd get it for the €2000 per year or so do they? :P

Advertisement