Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Accommodation near ITB

Options
  • 13-07-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm going in to my first year in Blanchardstown IT this September and I'm looking for somewhere to stay. Preferably shared housing with other students as it would make things easier, but I'm generally just looking for a cheap place near the college.
    Is there anyone else looking to share a house, or even just to give advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

I'm hoping to go into ITB, first year student, i have my accom, 350 a month, all bills included. Check on daft.ie for houses to share in the blanch area... Not too sure how easy it is to rent with other students as most people live at home, just because its in Dublin, however a commute from the very south side of Dublin out to blanch every day doesn't suit me, but I'm sharing with a professional, should be alright! Hope you find somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 FB5

Hey! Contact the ITB students union and ask them to send out an email to all students and u might find something there. Think email is studentpresident@itb.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Hi im a 2nd year and my boyfriend is in 3rd year (both mature students) & we're looking to move closer to the college, we're looking at a 2bed apartment about 15min walk and let out the 2nd room (double) pm me if you'd be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 FB5

Hi im a 2nd year and my boyfriend is in 3rd year (both mature students) & we're looking to move closer to the college, we're looking at a 2bed apartment about 15min walk and let out the 2nd room (double) pm me if you'd be interested.

What sort of rent are you talking for the double room?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

FB5 wrote: »
    What sort of rent are you talking for the double room?

would prob work out around 90e a week plus bills (bills split 3 ways)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 brenda93

hi im starting my first year in itb to and im looking for a place to share with other students aswell it seems to be imposible to find cuz they donte have any campus like dcu or that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 B1996

Hi, I'm going into third year in ITB this year and have found it almost impossible getting accommodation every year unless its over-expensive digs. Would love accommodation with other students.

Advertisement