Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart casual clothing for short men in Cork

Options
  • 13-07-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hey all, I already posted this in the fashion forum to no avail so I thought I might have better luck here.

Anyone know of any good smart/smart-casual shops in Cork which cater to the short guy. I'm 5'7 and its almost impossible to find cloths that fit properly, especially pants. Most of the big shops like Debenhams only go as low as 32 in pants length which I either have to get taken up or just accept that the ends of which will eventually get torn up. I was thinking of getting some stuff online but its always nicer to see first hand before I buy.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭random1337

you're not that small, river island defo accommodate your size brah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭corklad12

Well I know there is a shop in Mitchelstown called Mr Mister and they have a good selection of clothes and they'll do alterations if need. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Advertisement