Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland problem

Options
  • 13-07-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi peeps!! Had a slight prob esb cut me off on Tuesday and wanted 60% of the bill so that's fine on Thursday I payed all they wanted and rang them Friday and they only just while I was on the fone figured out I had payed but it was deffo payed Thursday! So while on the fone they told me I won't have a connection until Monday now it's Saturday it's 30 degrees here and I can't shower or cook or clean! Not only me I have a 3 year old child to fend for aswel! I have heard of a temp supply or emergency supply or something just wondering does anyone know any way around this so I can have a connection today or tomoro!! Can't cope any longer and not to find of my mams shower!! HELP!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Ovoxokk wrote: »
    Hi peeps!! Had a slight prob esb cut me off on Tuesday and wanted 60% of the bill so that's fine on Thursday I payed all they wanted and rang them Friday and they only just while I was on the fone figured out I had payed but it was deffo payed Thursday! So while on the fone they told me I won't have a connection until Monday now it's Saturday it's 30 degrees here and I can't shower or cook or clean! Not only me I have a 3 year old child to fend for aswel! I have heard of a temp supply or emergency supply or something just wondering does anyone know any way around this so I can have a connection today or tomoro!! Can't cope any longer and not to find of my mams shower!! HELP!!
    Hi, the emergency supply is usually provided for businesses who requires it, not for consumers as far i have understood the Esb t/c in this.

Hopefully it is sorted on monday! All the best xx

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ovoxokk

finnteme wrote: »
    Hi, the emergency supply is usually provided for businesses who requires it, not for consumers as far i have understood the Esb t/c in this.

Hopefully it is sorted on monday! All the best xx

Yeah it was a business man that told me that but he told them he had lizards under lamps and they were dying all a load of crap but app it worked for him lol
    I suppose it is only two more nights il survive :) thanks anyway :) x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Ovoxokk,

We regret to hear you were without supply over the weekend; this isn't ideal and we appreciate it can't have been easy. As you would be aware, we are restricted to scheduling reconnections/disconnections between Mon-Fri, in the hours of 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm (excluding bank holidays). 

We understand that you are scheduled in for reconnection today? If there's anything we can help with here on boards please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement