Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co2 Pistols?

• 13-07-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

hi guys,
    was thinking about buying a full metal we hi capa off a friend. His has magazine is leaking so I was thinking about buying a Co2 mag for it. What are your opinions on this and Co2 handguns in general compared to green gas? Would I be better off getting a gun which is designed for Co2 off the forums? Or maybe just a get a new green gas mag for the pistol?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

You can get CO2 mags for the WE Hi-capa range of pistols and they can be used in that pistol without any need for modification

It should an easy enough fix to repair a leaking Green Gas mag and at this time of the year Green Gas works out far cheaper to use then CO2

If you repair your Green Gas mag and also get a CO2 mag then you would then have the best of both worlds Green Gas for the summer months and CO2 for the winter months

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭snoopytoop

Ok my friend fixed the magazine anyways. So I'll stick with gas for now. :)

Advertisement