Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAIRDRESSING IN CANADA ??? HELP!

Options
  • 13-07-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi is there any hairdressers who were in canada? who trained or worked in a hair salon? I am going to toronto in jan. Wanna know how much wages in canadian dollars to trainee or junior stylists get in canada a week?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ms horatio

Join the facebook page Irish and New in Toronto.Every few days there's a post up either looking for/offering Hairdressing services in the city.It's a good place to ask questions and they're a pretty friendly bunch on there.Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

thank you just joined there now

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ms horatio

You're welcome and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 burkesbus

Hi,

I want to train as a hairdresser and am currently living in Galway. I am considering a move to Toronto to train as a hairdresser over there but I have heard the training for hairdressers in Ireland is better.

If I was to train in Toronto would this qualification allow me to work in Ireland?

I hope to get an IEC visa if I do move but I know this will only cover for me for 2 years and I have read it takes 2-3yrs to train in Canada. Not sure if it would be possible to get sponsored after my two years.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Finding it hard to find any info online.

Many Thanks,

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement