Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ulaan2015 Connemara Loop Motorbike Ride

• 13-07-2013 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭

May 10th 2014. Ride to raise funds for Temple Street Children's Hospital. Part of the Ulaan2015 fund raising effort, with a goal of €10.000. Entry fee €20 includes a lunch break in Clifden

Starting in Eyre Square Galway, heading out to South Connemara, Carna, Ballyconnelly before stopping in Clifden for soup and sandwiches. Then out towards Letterfrack, Kylemore, Leenane, Maam, Maam Cross before heading back to Galway.

Pillions welcome but please make a donation to the lunch

More details about event are at https://www.facebook.com/events/567183043322822/ and Ulaan2015 at https://www.facebook.com/Ulaan2015

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

On the Ulaan2015 favebook page there is a new tab for my Delorme InReach SE sat tracker. it will display my location whilst I am moving. At the moment, the tab will show my trip to spain as a test

Slight update on the run. I am asking that all donations are done via the idonate page, see nmy sig for linky. Only thing payable on the day is the lunch.

Plans are highly advanced. I am going through the route and checking out hotels and camp sites. And if I win the lotto, I will be turning right when I exit Mongolia, instead if left :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Sounds good. I'll be much closer to Ulaan Baatar than Connemara in May though! I'll get a few quid to ya when I get paid.

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'll be much closer to Ulaan Baatar than Connemara in May though! I'll get a few quid to ya when I get paid.

I could leave tomorrow, looking forward to being on the road

thecivvie wrote: »
    I could leave tomorrow, looking forward to being on the road
    I know the feeling!

• Advertisement

What route are you taking?

thecivvie wrote: »
    What route are you taking?
    I'm not taking the bike this time. Going backpacking like a hippy student!

That used to be my dream, will watch out for posts along your way

This is postponed until October. Date to be confirmed

Advertisement