Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted/Share] Looking for a couple to share an apartment in Dublin

Options
  • 13-07-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I was just wondering if any couples would be interested in sharing a 2 bed apartment in Dublin? Around IFSC area or anywhere in Dublin 2.

Myself and my boyfriend will be moving to Dublin around mid-August , we have been looking at apartments on daft.ie All of the one bed room apartments in nice areas in Dublin are around the 1000 per month mark, which is beyond our budget. We have also been looking at house sharing, but not many places would accept couples.(which we don’t understand why)

However, two bed apartments in nice areas are about 1200 ish… which would be a lot cheaper if there was two couples sharing. I was just wondering if any couples on boards.ie are in the same situation as us, and would perhaps like to rent a two bed apartment together.

Advertisement