Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog vaccinations

• 13-07-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone tell me the cost of annual dog vaccinations? Is kennel cough included or done separately? If its separate how much is the kennel cough vaccination ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

You really will need to ring around your local vets as it can vary quite a bit.

Kennel Cough is not generally included unless you specifically ask for it.

If you give your general location then perhaps people can let you know what they have paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rjaney

Dublin 15 area?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

I think I pay around €40 a year for vaccinations. I'm in Tallaght. Kennel cough is optional but I'm thinking about getting it done this time (Aug) as my Mums dog is constantly in & out of the vets to get diabetic bloods done & caught it but my dog who is constantly around my Mums thankfully didn't catch it so I think I'll have to get it as a precaution & also that my dog is nearly 11 so her immunity may not be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I just got my hound done today and paid €40 but have been quoted €45 and €50. Didn't go for the cheapest purposely, just that a really well known and lovely vet locally has set up on his own and is really competitive cos he practices from home. He is so lovely and clipped her nails and gave her a flea treatment as well.

Advertisement