Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best time to book flights for November

Options
  • 13-07-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,

Those of you who are frequent flyers to and from Oz might be able to advise..

Going to Perth from Dublin in November to live for a while, coming back in late Feb/March for two weeks for a mates wedding.

So il be booking return, Nov - Feb and then a one way for March back to Perth.

Am I better off booking now for the first flights or wait another while, just in case things changed...unlikely though.

Book my single flight then later in year. Or what would you all advise?

Best price I've seen at min is circa €750 for return with Malaysia Airlines.
    Then €500 for the one way back to Perth again with same.

This works out in total at same price as Ethiad/Emirates for the return flights alone. Hardly worth paying extra, I'm not the fussiest person In the world but I've never flown more than 8 hours before...

Thanks in advance!
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭amg-slurp

amg-slurp wrote: »
    Hi all,

Those of you who are frequent flyers to and from Oz might be able to advise..

Going to Perth from Dublin in November to live for a while, coming back in late Feb/March for two weeks for a mates wedding.

So il be booking return, Nov - Feb and then a one way for March back to Perth.

Am I better off booking now for the first flights or wait another while, just in case things changed...unlikely though.

Book my single flight then later in year. Or what would you all advise?

Best price I've seen at min is circa €750 for return with Malaysia Airlines.
    Then €500 for the one way back to Perth again with same.

This works out in total at same price as Ethiad/Emirates for the return flights alone. Hardly worth paying extra, I'm not the fussiest person In the world but I've never flown more than 8 hours before...

Thanks in advance!
    A

BTTT

Advertisement