Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin Product Code

• 13-07-2013 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I have just built my second gaming rig and I am trying to install battlefield 3 on origin (which I had previously on the same account on the last pc) but it is saying "This code has already been used" What can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Ronan14 wrote: »
    I have just built my second gaming rig and I am trying to install battlefield 3 on origin (which I had previously on the same account on the last pc) but it is saying "This code has already been used" What can I do?

Why is it asking you for a code? Are you logged in to your Origin account where BF3 is registered?

Login in first, then try and install the game. It should identify that you already have a valid CD-key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Falthyron wrote: »
    Why is it asking you for a code? Are you logged in to your Origin account where BF3 is registered?

Login in first, then try and install the game. It should identify that you already have a valid CD-key.

Yeah I am logged in and looking at my game library but it doesn't appear to be there. It has been over a year since I have logged into Origin but I don't know if that would make a difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Should be there , do you have it set to show only installed games?

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Yeah I am logged in and looking at my game library but it doesn't appear to be there. It has been over a year since I have logged into Origin but I don't know if that would make a difference.

When you say you are trying to install it, are you using discs or trying to download it through Origin?

Also, you sure you don't have multiple Origin accounts?

Falthyron wrote: »
    When you say you are trying to install it, are you using discs or trying to download it through Origin?

Also, you sure you don't have multiple Origin accounts?

Disk

• Advertisement

This is what im looking at. Don't have multiple accounts.

14bubk2.png

Sorry guys my bad im just realising I did have a second account, thanks for the help :)

It really doesn't make sense... :P If you installed this game before and registered this CD-key to that account, it should be there.

Ok, top left corner there is a tab called 'Origin'. Click it and a drop down menu will appear. Then click 'Reload my games'. Now have a look at your library.

EDIT: Nevermind... :P

Advertisement