Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food processor - any recommendations?

Options
  • 14-07-2013 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Looking for a decent processor to make mainly nut butters, any recommendations as ive seen on line that cheap ones done work...would appreciate any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

Omniblend v is the one for you

http://www.jtcdirect.co.uk/products/jtc-tm-800a-omniblend-v-commercial-kitchen-blender

I was in london for a food expo in may and saw the demo for it ... £20 delivery to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

I make nut butters in the small bowl of my Magimix Cuisine System 4200.
    I made almond butter last week, it took about 12 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides. I added half a banana for the last minute, it made it creamy and a little bit sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kate07

Excellent, thanks for the recommendations, gonna check them out this weekend and hopefully make a purchase!

Advertisement