Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.300 Win Mag suppressed at 400 fps

Options
  • 14-07-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

A video i did over the weekend looking at a suppressed muzzle blast and non suppressed.

http://youtu.be/NF-kv0q7Qqw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Tell us..Do you find the groups open up much when you shoot a string of five in rapid sucession??My uncle has one over and this is the main complaint,that when you put a string of five down range the groups start to open up???:confused:Its a Weatherby and the gun is in PMO,so is it just us,or is it a calibre quirk??

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Tell us..Do you find the groups open up much when you shoot a string of five in rapid sucession??My uncle has one over and this is the main complaint,that when you put a string of five down range the groups start to open up???:confused:Its a Weatherby and the gun is in PMO,so is it just us,or is it a calibre quirk??
    Yes I did have that but it was the original stock that caused the issue, the barrel gets very hot after 3 shots and the point of impact would rise and drift left. After the new stock bedding and floating it has not done it,

Advertisement