Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions Please?? :)

Options
  • 14-07-2013 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hey, could someone give me directions to Red Rock beach please? I know its in howth somewhere and have google mapped it but it doesn't seem to recognise my searches.
    If some one could direct me from the nearest dart station and how long it would take please?

thanks!

also not sure if this is the right forum so sorry if im wrong!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Red Rock; Little harbour type thing and no good at low tide. [53°21'55.34"N 6° 5'18.97"W]

by bus;

31B, after turning right at Sutton Cross/Marine Hotel, get off at Strand Road at the stop after the church/hockey field, go right onto Strand Road and walk for the guts of over a mile, Red Rock is 700 yards passed the Martello Tower. 20 mins walk.

31A, get off at terminus, go around the corner and down the hill. Take left onto gravel path at bottom of hill where the road meets the sea. Walk on past the Martello as above. 10 mins walk.

DART, get off at Sutton, turn left onto road and keep going straight through Sutton X until you reach Strand Road after church/hockey pitch, turn right, follow the rest of the 1st instructions. 30+ mins walk.

Advertisement